- It is FREE.
- First Sessions: When: Sat July 21st and Sun July 22nd Time: 10am-5pm
- Second Sessions: When: Sat July 28th and Sun July 29th Time: 10am-5pm
- To Register: Email us back the date you want to attend at email@example.com
- YOU MUST HAVE PURCHESED THE FLORIDA LISENCE COURSE BEFORE COMING! Link is here:
- We just want you to get your license and be prepared; with your license in place, you will qualify for earlier deployment opportunities. This is an unstructured class. If you need help, we are here to help make the process easier.
- When: Monday August 13th - Friday August 17th
- Time: Monday-Friday 9:15 am-5pm
- Cost: $500
- This class teaches all aspects of doing a Flood Claim: policy, scoping, preliminary report, status reports, writing your estimate and completing Final Report, Proof of Loss and Invoice.
- To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org a deposit of $250 is required to sign you up and reserve your spot.
Symbility is offering free training in their estimate platform. One of our client partners has announced that Symbility will be their preferred estimating platform for 2018. Xactimate remains our primary estimating platform but being proficient in Symbility as well will increase your deployment opportunities this year. We strongly encourage everyone to take advantage of the training. Symbility also has recordings of the webinar and a self-paced training course available through the link below.
Each attendee will need a computer with a working Windows operating system to install Mobile Claims. If using a Mac please have it partitioned to run a windows operating system.
The Symbility training Webcast on SATURDAY June 2nd. This is a live instructor lead session and is available at no cost to IA Firms and Independent Adjusters. Access to the session registration is at the following link: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-property/training/#virtual-training.
If interested, please make sure to click on the above link, click on the webinar box for Sat. June 2, 2018 and register for the class.
There are other dates available in July and September. We encourage you to take the earliest training available.
Xactimate 28 Level I & II Certification Class with Barry Smith (Certified Xactimate Instructor) will be taught in Fairfield Iowa on June 18th - 23rd. Cost is $600 and includes a 300 page Xactimate workbook.
To register: please email us at email@example.com and leave your phone number. We will call you to answer questions, register you for the class and take payment.
Please note: The Xactimate class starts on Monday June 18th and will be for 6 consecutive days with a day for the optional exam to receive your certificate. Hands on adjusting experience will be gained from scoping virtual as well as actual buildings.
Includes Official Level 1 and Level 2 Xactimate User Certification Exam Prep.
Preparation: This seminar will be on Xactimate version 28. This software is available in three platforms: desktop, online, and, mobile. You must come to class with the desktop version installed on your computer. This is very important. If you do not have a subscription you may download a FREE demo trial for the class.
A laptop and mouse are required for the class.
The last day of class the certification tests are available. However, it is not required. Please note: the exam will be an additional $100 and goes directly to Xactimate.
Registration will close on June 11th 2018.