In preparation for the 2019 storm season and going forward, Walker Group, Inc. and WCC, Inc. are offering Adjuster 101 training including 2 days of Xactimate. The deadline for signing up is August 15th, 2019.
PLEASE RSVP BY EMAILING: OFFICE@WGCLAIMS.COM
Course dates are August 19th through August 23rd
Address to be announced, in Fairfield, Iowa
*If you wish to participate, but cannot attend in-person, RSVP to this email and note that you’re interested in a potential live-streaming option.
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
What you will receive:
* An in-depth look at what it takes to become an insurance adjuster.
* How to write claims using the industry software, Xactimate 28
-Beginner to Intermediate
-Sketch (Setup, Global settings, Preferences, Roofs, Rooms, etc)
-Hints, tips, & tricks
-Common line items per loss-type
* Apply for your Xactimate 28 Level I or Level II Certification
* On site scoping technique for accuracy and efficiency
* Basic construction techniques, terminology, and common code issues
* Customer service etiquette
* Ethics for industry
* Apply for your Florida or Texas licenses
* How to use your knowledge to work in this industry from Day 1
Register by mailing in your payment to:
PO Box 2104
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
*Credit card payments may be made by appointment at our office.
*This course does not qualify for CEU's
* There will not be a Flood Certification class offered at this time.